Saturday, July 07, 2007

I Always Knew There Was a Reason I Liked Her...

You scored as Cinderella, Your alter ego is Cinderella! You often find yourself doing a lot of housework, but if you are patient, your hard work usually pays off. You are prone to losing things, so dont rush through everything.

Cinderella

75%

Goofy

69%

Sleeping Beauty

69%

The Beast

63%

Donald Duck

63%

Ariel

44%

Peter Pan

44%

Pinocchio

38%

Cruella De Ville

25%

Snow White

19%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

I always knew Cinderella and I had something in common! I guess that's why she's my alter ego. This was a fun little 'quiz' to take on a pretty stressful day. Let's just say that if my Prince Charming doesn't rescue me soon...I'll turn into the Beast! Ack!

1 comment:

FlipFlop Mom said...

WOW I'm 94% Cinderella!!! LOL LOL LOL!!