Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Three Things:

First, I walked on the treadmill for 1 mile yesterday. It took me over 34 minutes to do. Man I'm slow! But, on a positive note; I didn't give up after my sons cut the "key" to start the treadmill. We looked for it and thankfully found it. I also didn't give up when the stupid thing wouldn't start even when it was plugged in and the key was in. Figured out where the reset button was and then we were off and running! Ok, well, walking actually, but you get the idea!

Now I just need to get my speed up so I can get the mile done in 30 minutes or less. Once I'm there, I'm aiming for 1.5 miles. I wonder how far I can make it in an hour over time? We'll see. There's at least a little progress for now. Focus on the positive.

Secondly, I woke up with pink eye. ARGH! Not a fun way to start the morning; but what can you do?

Thirdly, a contractor is coming out today to see about replacing the literally falling tiles from our shower. As much as I hate spending money on repairs, I can't wait to get rid of those fugly tiles in my bath/shower area. They're so ugly and I'm so ready for new tiles. I just wish we had the money to redo the entire bathroom. It's just not in the cards right now financially, but it will probably be one of the next things we do. I can't wait!

That is all for now. :D

No comments: