Monday, August 21, 2006

Back To the Grind

Had to go back to work today. After a my vacation time, it's always hard to go back and get back in the groove. It was great to see everyone again. Everyone looked good and ready to get back to their classrooms. I met my new collegues today. Honestly, I feel like I drive my poor collegues away...they only seem to last a couple of years before they retire, change professions or transfer to another school. No, I don't have a complex. I just think it's interesting. Regardless, I don't think they leave because of me! LOL.

I got some very nice compliments today on my new haircut and glasses. It feels really nice to get compliments. Now, if I can continue the trend, I'll be thrilled. I usually fade away by November. We shall see. I would really like this year to be about being organized, focussed and productive.

It's going to be an interesting year. Can't wait for tomorrow's all day meetings...(insert sarcasm here)

No comments: