
Wow! Who knew that when summer ended I'd be 10-15 pounds heavier? It's not a pretty sight, let me tell you. I guess this is the punishment I get for enjoying one too many delicious ice cream cones at the London Ice Cream Place, indulging in some delicious meals during my DC mini-vacation with the girls, the McDonald's meals I've been ordering from time to time that includes a regular coke, not diet. ~sigh~ Let's face it, I messed up badly.
So...what to do now? The answer seems pretty simplistic, no? Stop eating crap and start moving/exercise. Only problem? I DETEST exercising. This is going to be like descending to the depths of hell for me. But, I'm going to do it. I made my husband promise me that he'd ask whether or not I'd been on the treadmill by the time he gets home in the evening. If not, his job is to remind me (read: nag!) to get my big tush on the treadmill.
My goals are simple: 1. I want to be down about 20-25 pounds by Christmas time 2. Participate in a 5 km walk/run sometime in the Spring. Honestly, I don't even care so much about the number on the scale; I just hate looking at myself in the mirror. I just want some clothes to actually fit me and fit me well. I don't want any of my children embarassed by me or my appearance when they actually start to understand it isn't cool to have a fat mommy.
Ok...GAME ON!


No comments:
Post a Comment