See how much my baby's grown? Look how sweet and innocent she looks in September...then look at how big and grown up she look in May. Oh, my! "The days are long but the years are fast" is so true...I remember her very first day of preschool when she was three and now...now my baby is ready for Kindergarten! Oh, but get a load of the get-up on her in the September photo! LOL! That is so my daughter! I litterally laughed when I saw this picture hung in the gymnasium when we went to the End Of Year performance. Captures her personality to a "t".When did this all happen? I can't believe how much she's grown and every so often I'll cuddle with her in my lap and bemoan the passing of the infant stage, the toddler stage, and now...the preschool stage. She's going to officially be a big girl now! She's five and everything! I refuse, however, to have her graduate to the "big girl stage" until she officially enters Kindergarten in September. Until then, she's going to have to live in a sort of limbo land between the preschool stage and the big girl stage. That's all there is to it! By golly, I am still her mother! I must stop the progression of time...or at least try, however futile it may be.
Last Thursday evening, we went to Maddy's Preschool Show. It was adorable. She was so into it! But, then again, that shouldn't be a great surprise! She loves to be in front of an audience so she was quite at home sitting on the stage!


2 comments:
Wow Francesca - she is getting so big! It doesn't seem all that long ago that she was born...
Hugs,
Marissa
Congratulations on the preschool graduation!
Post a Comment