Yup, that's my "Monkey Boy", William. His hands are stained from some berries my dad has in his backyard. See how serious and sombre he looks in this picture?Ya, he knew that I wasn't going to be thrilled with him having gotten berry stain everywhere. He was especially concerned with my reaction since I kept saying "DON'T touch ANYTHING!" over and over again.
As
you can see, he got over it quickly when I cracked the faintest of smiles while clicking his photo. The little monkey! He doesn't take anything too seriously for too long. He's a lot like Robin in that sense. He sees the funny side to almost everything, is pretty upbeat and happy most of the time. If he gets upset, he gets over it quickly.I need to learn that trait. William, although looks so much like my side of the family, has almost none of our personality traits. John, who looks the most like Robin, has most of my family's personality traits. Sometimes, it isn't very flattering to see what annoys you and realize that a lot of what annoys you comes from you or your family.


1 comment:
Cute! Your last paragraph is so true. So much of Clover's annoying attitude comes from me.
Post a Comment