Saturday, March 21, 2009

My "Just Because" Flowers


Imagine my surprise last Friday just before lunch when the secretary buzzes into my classroom to tell me that there's a delivery for me. A touch confused and a little annoyed as I had kids coming in for lunch, I wondered what in the world had been delivered for me. There was nothing I'd ordered for my class which would need to be delivered to the school (seeing as I didn't order anything) and I could not think of what it could be.



I went down to the main office after working with my students and found a beautiful vase of flowers just for me. Sent to me by my darling husband. The occassion? According to the card that came along with it: "Just because". Awwwwww!




A week later, these lovely flowers still adorn my dining room table. I am so glad I've been able to enjoy them for so long.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Very pretty! You're a lucky girl.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey... Aren´t you worried that your students may read this?