After over a month's griping about needing a break, Spring Break is finally HERE!
I'm so happy I can "sleep in" 'til 6:30 a.m. instead of getting up before 5 a.m.
Of course, I couldn't just relax during Spring Break. Oh, no. That would be too normal of me.
Monday I have a "well woman" appointment. Oh.how.fun. Unfortunately, it's been over 5 years since I've had one, that I figure I should go before there are any issues. I'm looking forward to talking to my new doctor (gotta love military health...just get used to a PCM and they move on. I am so hoping this one sticks around a while. I saw her about a month ago and she seems like a good fit for me). I have been having a lot of not fun symptoms and I'm over feeling like crapola. Hopefully she'll have better answers than my last doctor who just wanted to blame all my issues on my weight. Yes, I'm fat, but I've been fat forever and I've NEVER felt like I've been in this much pain for this long.
I also have to take William to the asthma/allergy doctor. Can't wait to get bitched out by him. Again. Seems like everytime we go, I've not done something to make William better. I'm hoping we can get an Rx for a new nebulizer machine. The one we have is SO FRICKING LOUD and it's obnoxious. William HATES taking his albuterol and pulmocort on this and I'm hoping soon we can move away from the nebulizer and find a different treatment for his asthma. He starts Kindergarten in September, so I'm hoping we'll have something we can use when he's at school fulltime. We'll see.
Then we have to run to Maddy's Spanish play at 2 p.m. It's about the important Biblical characters of the Old Testament. Thankfully, she's not been picked to play Eve. I would be kinda scared if she was! Hehehe! Maddy's super excited for us to go. I'm only "excited" because it's my kid. Honestly, I just don't feel like going, but I will. I'm sure it will be wonderful.
Oh, and then I guess I should pack for our trip up to Canada. Not that I've started laundry yet but heck, that's not important, is it? Ha!
Oh, I forgot Maddy and I will be going to my neice's play tomorrow afternoon: Crazy For You. She's just in the ensemble, but she's excited. It's her first high school production. I'm sure it will be lovely.
Only 44 more school days until summer break. Ya. I'm counting down. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ah! Gynecologists!
Last time I went I thought I was pregnant. Then it turned out I wasn't; I was just menopausal! Yeah.
Oh well. Enjoy!
Post a Comment