We just got our first RSVP to Maddy's first ever birthday party with friends. Oh, she's had birthday parties before, but it's always been family and really close friends. Not too much in the way of planning. Pick out a cake, buy it at the bakery, or if I got really motivated, bake one myself. Other than having some food on hand and stringing up some balloons, there wasn't a whole more I had to do. Kids were thrilled to swing on the swing set or chase each other around the yard. Bubble and streamers were great fun.
Now, I can't back out. I need to have games and activities to entertain the girls coming. I need to have goody bags and an actual "plan" for the afternoon.
Maddy's super duper excited. I'm super duper stressed, but there's no backing out now. Pray for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment