Robin and I got married. Seven years today. In seven years we've bought a house together, bought two vehicles, and had three children. We've loved and fought. We've had good times and not so good times. I've been very blessed to have found him, though. I doubt anyone else would have put up with all that is me for so long. Wow. Seven years.Sunday, August 05, 2007
Seven Years Today
Robin and I got married. Seven years today. In seven years we've bought a house together, bought two vehicles, and had three children. We've loved and fought. We've had good times and not so good times. I've been very blessed to have found him, though. I doubt anyone else would have put up with all that is me for so long. Wow. Seven years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Belated Anniversary! Your wedding looks absolutely lovely!
Big hugs,
Marissa
PS: Happy Belated Birthday to Robin as well!
Happy Anniversary! We'll be celebrating SEVEN this year, too!
Hope your day was lovely!
Happy belated anniversary!! Like others, we'll be celebrating 7 this year too.
suzy
Post a Comment