Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm A Sucky Blogger!

Ya, it's been almost a month since I posted and ya, the whole idea of "Picture of the Day" went downhill pretty quickly. Is there anything I can say in my defense besides "I suck"? Probably not.

August just got busy and I got lazy. End of story. We tried to fit in a bunch of things before I started back at school. We thankfully managed to go to the County Fair on the only day it wasn't 100% humidity! It was actually a pretty nice, warm day. Perfect for the fair! The kids had a great time. We had to buy them each a wrist band to ride the rides this year. It's a good thing we did, too! They loved, loved, loved going on all the rides and even rode a few more than twice!


First stop at the fair was at the Fire and Rescue station. The kids got to make a 9-1-1 phone call. It was hysterical to listen to the boys tell that there was an emergency and that their "friend", James, fell off his bike and broke his arm. LOL. The boys were talking about how James was hurt for days afterwards, confounding anyone the told. See, the boys don't know anyone named James! hehehe! Maddy faired better, thank goodness.

The kids' most favorite ride ever is the Carousel. They love, love, love it! They love it so much, they rode it three times!
The kids riding in the teacups. William seems to be the only one who is really into the ride at this point. Granted, it was one of the last ones they went on and were getting kinda tired.

The Jaloppy ride was great fun; William loved "driving" it! John, well, he just liked being driven around! ;)
The fire truck ride was by far John's favorite ride! He went on three times and would have gone more if we hadn't dragged him away. I didn't realize until the ride started that this ride goes straight up high in a circle in the air. Holy moly! Scared the pants right off me, but John LOVED it!
Before we left, Robin talked me into letting the kids go on the Ferris Wheel. I was worried the height of it would scare them, but nope! They jumped on and had a blast! If you look carefully at the second picture, you'll see the top of William's head!
Happy September, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures F!

Big hugs,
Marissa

FlipFlop Mom said...

awwwwwwww I'm glad you're back!!!!!