My big boys are old enough now for Preschool! Wow!!!! I can barely believe it.
They started on Tuesday at St. Mary's Preschool. Look how cute they are holding hands and displaying their school bags!

John, although cautious about new situations and people was so excited to go! I was so proud of him! Once we were in the room, he stayed close by me for about 10 minutes until he got the lay of the land, so to speak, and then went off and had a ball! Yay!
William, my little social man, marched straight in and didn't look back! He had so much fun. So much fun, in fact, that he was so upset this morning that he had to go to daycare and not preschool today. Poor boy! He is, however, thrilled that he gets to go back tomorrow!
The first day was an Orientation Day. Parents and kids attended and it was only for an hour. Tomorrow, the kids will be there about 1.5 hours and they'll be alone. No parents allowed. I hope John doesn't cry. If he cries, I will, too. I think they'll both adjust just fine, but I still worry my little John will be scared and I won't be able to console him. Think good thoughts for us, ok?


2 comments:
They look excited! I hope it went well!
What???!!!!! Wasn't it just yesterday that they were brand-new babies???!!!! And the day before when you announced that you were having twins??!!!
They are both absolutely adorable!!! I caught the pictures of Maddy, too!! She is such a beautiful little girl! And, again, how did she get old enough to be in kindergarten??!!
~ Cyn <3
Post a Comment