Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Do You Have A Bread Machine?

Because if you do, go! Look in that dark, dusty corner it's been relegated to and pull it out! Wipe the dust off and try this recipe:

CREAM CHEESE BREAD

INGREDIENTS

1/3 cup milk
1 cup cream
cheese, diced
1/4 cup margarine
1 egg
3 tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups bread flour
2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast

DIRECTIONS
Place ingredients into the pan of the bread machine in the
order suggested by the manufacturer. Select the White Bread and Light crust
settings.

OH.MY.GOODNESS! It was so darn good! I have a bunch of cream
cheese due to my commissary run and my coupon explosion. I figured I
needed to start using up my cream cheese and did a search on allrecipes and after a few pages I found this recipe.

Everyone at my house loves it. It's super easy and delish! Next time I'll adding dried fruit...or maybe some chocolate chips...or...oh, the possibilities are endless! Perhaps I'll make some more and use it for French Toast...ooooohhh...that sounds delish! YUM! Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I vote for making more for French toast!! Homemade bread for French toast is out of this world! You're so industrious, Francesca!

~ Cyn <3