It's a myth. There is no way Spiderman really could have been a man. No man really has Spidey's senses. No one but a woman can hear and react as quickly as the supposed "Spiderman" ;)
Last night, with the dishwasher running, t.v. at full blast and me soundly asleep I sat up in bed having heard one of the boys crying. Not believing my "Spidey senses" and sit quietly and focus all my attention on listening for the pitifully sad cry coming from somewhere in the house. I hear it again. My excellent hearing has not failed me. It's one of the boys, and if I'm following my gut, I'm thinking it's William crying. In fact, it is him.
I get into his room and he's embroiled in his blanket, sleeping in the most bizarre and uncomfortable position in a little ball at the top of his bed, feet not quite tucked in all the way. Everytime he moves to untangle himself from the blanket, he hits either the headboard or the railing on the side of the bed.
I get William sorted out and head back to bed. No more than 20 minutes later, I hear the crying again. Up once more to the boys' room and check William's bed. He's sound asleep. But I keep hearing the crying. Now it's John's turn. Not sure what was wrong with him, but after talking softly and rubbing his back he drifts off to sleep. Throughout all of this, Robin's zonked out on the couch with basketball blaring on the t.v.
No. Spiderman was definitely a woman. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HA HA HA HA HA!!! Isn't that the truth!!!! THIS WAS GREAT!! I needed that little chuckle!!!
Post a Comment