And an "E" is excellent, in case you were wondering.
Maddy got her 2nd quarter report card today. She improved from first quarter which is great. Last quarter she had 4 "G's" (good) and the rest "E" with the notable exceptions of 2 "X's" for her classroom behaviour (listening and participation...the listening didn't surprise me so much, the not participating had me seriously scratching my head, though. It doesn't seem like the child I know...).
This quarter, she received a "G" only in penmanship. Yes. They grade penmanship at her school. I know she received a "G" again because she has the most godawful grip I've ever seen. I can't seem to break her of it and honestly, she writes and draws beautifully in spite of it. I fear for her, however, next year when they start cursive write. Aiyiyi!
She apparently improved her participation, but apparently, her listening skills are still lacking as evidenced by her lone "X" on the report card. Sigh. I guess there are worse things and she can definitely improve. Hopefully next quarter, it won't be an issue. We shall see. But for right now, I'm pretty proud of my chica! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment