Holy cow! Where'd the time go?
They had their party yesterday. Very small, very quiet, but quite nice. Here are a few pictures. They all turned out blurry for some reason and I can't figure out why. I'm annoyed, but what can ya do?This was the best pose I got from William. The rest look like he's an angry superhero out to get you. He's got the look mastered. Now, if I could only get my happy-go-lucky, non-superhero obsessed boy back, I'd be a very happy mamma!

I love that John's so serious. He ususally gives the nice smile and then moves on into the ridiculous ones...
like this cheesey smile with his brother. Hehe! Ever see the Friend's episode where Monica and Chandler try to get their engagement photos and Chandler always has a weird, stiff smile? Yep, that's what John's smile reminds me of in this picture!
I have never in my life seen two little boys more excited about their birthday gifts! Maddy got each of them a Batman mask and they got a Batmobile complete with Bruce Wayne and Batman. Apparently, the car opens and creates a "plane" of some sort. I don't know. It's boy stuff, but they haven't put those things down since they opened them up yesterday. Score! Mamma did well at Toys R Us! Yesss!



3 comments:
Happy birthday boys! And mama!
Happy Birthday Boys!! It looks like they had a great time celebrating.
Happy birthday to your boys(late)! My boy is turning 5 on the 6th of February. I have no clue what I'm going to do for him yet. I need to get movin' on it!
Post a Comment