Do you ever just not feel hungry? Surprisingly, I feel completely satisfied. I'm not hungry nor am I craving any food. This is a huge surprise to me because normally, I can't wait to eat; especially something sweet. But, not this week. Heck, not even last week...
What's wrong with me? I mean, not even my regular PMS craziness drove me to eat sweets like it normally does. I didn't even have a sliver of interest in the apple crisp I baked for the kids on the weekend. This is really unusual for me.
Today I had an all day workshop at school and there were donuts and sweets available. Normally I would have had the internal verbal battle of the wills. You know, the good angel reminding me that I don't really need anymore sweet whereas the devil on the other shoulder urging me to try it and live a little. Today, the angel won...but she didn't even have any competition. The devil stayed home. Maybe the rain kept him away. ;)
Now I'm waiting on dinner to be ready and I could really care less if I actually ate. Hopefully this will bode well in the weight loss arena. We shall see. I don't plan on weighing myself until December 7; my one month anniversary of having joined the gym. We'll see what happens between then and now, but I have been good. I've gone at least 3x/week so far. Hopefully it will help. I hate exercising when I look like this. Many of the exercises aren't fun being as large as I am.
I'm seriously dreading Saturday. My ESOL Praxis exam is on Saturday at 10:45 a.m. If you could think good thoughts for me, I'd appreciate it! I really don't want to have to retake it! It's scheduled on the worst possible weekend, too. Robin has to work Saturday, so my brother-in-law, Jeff, generously offered to watch the kids for us. Thank God! I have a book club meeting at my place that evening and I need to get groceries on Sunday to stock up as well as for Thanksgiving.
We're having all of Robin's kids and grandkids over for Thanksgiving. O.M.G.! I'm staying positive. Hopefully it will all go well, but I want the meal to be very good, so I'm going to have to get planning Saturday post-exam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment