Here are some pictures of what I'm very thankful for:

I'm thankful I have a nice table to set. I have finally completed my 12 place settings of my good bone china. I'm thankful to be able to use it on special occasions.

I'm thankful for the sweet things in life. My family, friends, the good times we share...and well...sweets in general! ;)



I'm thankful for my healthy, lovely, crazy, silly, beautiful and tired children.
I'm also thankful for the stepkids, as much as it's been a crazy, frustrating, sad, interesting ride with them over the past six and a half years. I'm thankful many of them seem to be finally maturing and being responsible. I'm thankful for the grandkids as well. They are really quite sweet and kissable! ;) Blogger's not letting me upload any more photos, so I'll post more later.
Hope everyone had a wonderful, restful Thanksgiving with lots of yummy food!


1 comment:
I'm so glad it went well! The table was beautiful.
Post a Comment