Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Confession

I am a reality show addict. There. I admit it. I love to watch reality shows. My favorites are usually found on Bravo. I love Top Chef. I adore Project Runway. I've even gotten sucked into Shear Genius. I've watched the Millionaire Matchmaker and Top Design as well as Workout. Some I've loved more than others.

My current obsession is with CBS's Big Brother 10. The season started off kind of boring. The houseguests were not all that exciting. But then all that changed with Dan winning the Head of Household. He turned the game around, flipped the house, got into people's heads. Just a master at the game.

I'm totally sucked in. And it's beyond ridiculous! I'm a grown woman who makes important, life-altering changes every day and yet every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday I drop everything to watch Big Brother! I blame my sister for getting me hooked. That's right. It's all her fault. At least that's what I keep telling myself. If I say it long enough, it's bound to become the truth, no?

No comments: