for the sake of all that's good and holy WEAR A BRA! Especially if you aren't a twenty-something with a perfect physique and some nice ta-tas that haven't been affected by gravity. Dear Lord! I was behind a woman at the grocery store check out and I'm watching her unload her grocery cart and I'm thinking "Woman, get thee a bra! Dayum!"
Also, if you're heavier than you'd like, please buy jeans in your size. Squishing into a size or two smaller doesn't make you look less fat...it does the complete opposite. Your muffin top isn't really all that attractive, I don't care how hot you think your butt is.
Gah! I'm not beacon of beauty or fashionista when I go out, but man! I know how to wear clothes that fit and not have my ta-tas swinging about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh girl.. this is a HOOT and the truth... I SAW a girl WORKING at Wal*Mart... her khaki pants were seriously below her butt.. and she was wearing a "grey" shirt tucked into them.. and her muffin was like all there.. and then she wore a short hoodie????? I mean what gives???
I got a umm..coughcoughboobieliftcoughcough when I got a reduction.. and I would STILL never NOT wear a bra...
I just found your blog today and I am glad. You are so funny. I will definately be back! BTW, I'm a pea.
Post a Comment