Well, I guess an update on my back is in order. I know you've all been wondering. ;) I'm doing so much better than I was a week ago. Nothing has twitched out of place in about a week. Thank goodness! So, after taking a little more than I week off of exercise, I started back up tonight.
I went to a Walking Club and walked the track for about 2 miles. I think I did a pretty good clip. I'm happy with myself. What sucks is that this was their last meeting. They started in July and they end on Sunday with a 5 k walk/run event. Unfortunately, I was away most of the summer and just got the info this week about the club. It sounds like they may do some informal walks. If they do, I'm in. I need someone to cheer me on, even if it's not sincere. I'll take it in any form I can get it! ;)
I also signed up to take the Wilton Cake Decorating Class at Michaels! I can't tell you how excited I am. I know it doesn't seem to be a good fit...you know, me needing/wanting to lose weight and taking a cake decorating class...seems to defeat the purpose, huh? But, I plan to bake and decorate the cake and let either my co-workers or my husband's co-workers enjoy the cake! Hopefully it'll work out that way!
I think I also may sign up for Jazzercise. I don't know if Robin's convinced about it, but I'd like something that gets me out of the house and moving a couple nights a week. We'll see. Otherwise, it's just me and my treadmill...my trusty treadmill... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment