I finished my lesson plans I needed to submit today...barely. I'm such a slacker. I don't even worry that they're not perfect. I don't want to burn out this year, but I fear I'm heading down that path...
I'm dehydrated. I have a hard time staying hydrated at work. I teach three periods straight, and by the end of that stretch, I'm ravenous. Drinking water isn't what I want; it's food. I need to stay more hydrated.
I'm addicted to Bravo TV. I adore Project Runway and can't wait for Top Chef! Love watching Queer Eye and even though I didn't think I'd get hooked on Work Out and Million Dollar Listing...I have. Oh, the shame! ;)
Speaking of t.v...I can't wait for Big Love to come back on HBO! The only reason I have cable right now if because of Big Love. Well, that and the fact that Robin loves his sports. Otherwise, I feel like I could do without t.v. all together.
Went to Costco tonight. Everyone was in a surprisingly chipper mood. Smiles, polite manners, and chit chat were amongst the surprising things I noticed. Surprising, but nice.
Bought bagels for our staff breakfast tomorrow. Gotta get some cream cheeses. Found Maddy her Christmas dress. Yay! Just need to see if they boys' outfits coordinate or whether I need to look for something for them, too.
No grading done tonight even though I dragged all my stuff home. Not in the mood. ~sigh~ I'll get it done later.
I'm tired of cooking, but I hate 'wasting' money ordering out. I need to get more creative with my meals.
I need to remember to draft a meeting outline for our next department meeting. Being defacto head sucks, but it'll look good on a resume.
I registered to take the Praxis Exam for ESOL today. Still need the study guide. It wasn't as easy to get online as the costumer service rep told me on the phone today. I need to call and get that tomorrow.
Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment