Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Not Good News

Robin got home last night and told me he'd heard from his dad. Apparently, the cancer has spread and there's no way to attack it. He'll be losing his bladder and his prostate. I can't imagine how sad, mad, frustrated, scared and confused he must be. Just makes me very sad even though he can be such a jerk when it comes to Robin. He's really not the nicest with Robin, but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. If you're the praying kind, I'm sure he'd appreciate your good thoughts and prayers. We all would.

4 comments:

Crafty P said...

gosh I cannot stand that "C" word. it has ravaged so many of the people I love so dearly.

I will keep him in my prayers, F.

Miss French Jessica said...

Thanks so much for the prayers. I just can't imagine having to go through it and to not be angry and sad.

F.

Anonymous said...

Francesca - I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL. This makes me so sad. Cancer is such a beast. He'll be in my prayers.

Mad Mad Mama said...

He's in my prayers...