Yes, I realize it's not quite January 1st yet. I have, however, recommitted myself to my "healthy me" promise I made myself in September. Obviously, I've fallen off the wagon of that one with the diet and exercise routine. Thankfully, I have made sure to wear make-up 90% of the time; especially when I'm going to work. But, I've not kept up with the exercise and I feel blah. I haven't been watching the types of food that enter my mouth. Both have influenced me...and not in a good way.
So. The resolutions. Well, here we go. Hopefully, a year from now, I'll be reporting great success!
Resolutions for 2007
- I will work out at least three days per week
- I will eat sensible meals and restrict sweet treats to one day per week
- I will keep track of my exercise and food and make adjustments as needed
- I will reward myself for small goals
I'm starting tomorrow. Before the New Year. Back on the wagon, so to speak. Wish me worlds of luck, 'cause I think I'm going to need it! :S


No comments:
Post a Comment