Sunday, January 07, 2007

Three is So Much FUN!


We had another party for the boys today. Just family. Actually, just grandparents and godparents this time. I'm pooped from the holidays so thinking about doing a big party with tons of people just wasn't in the cards this year. The boys couldn't have cared less! All they wanted was cake and presents. John was foaming at the mouth waiting to open his gifts! All William wanted was his Mickey Mouse cake. It's all about the cake for that boy!
They got lots of cool gifts. Some Thomas the Tank Engine stuff, which went over really well! Thanks Uncle Jeff!!! Some shirts from Gramma and a book each from PopPop. I can't wait to read all the Slovenian folk tales! Maddy gave them some Wiggles toys. John got the Wiggles piano and William got the Wiggles guitar. I think I may go insane and it's my own darn fault! LOL! I found them at a consignment sale in September and was going to give it to them as part of their Christmas gift, but decided against it and let Maddy give it to them as their birthday present.They also got some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and a Muntant Ninja Turtles Pizza Delivery Car...I don't understand boy's toys. I just smiled. I thought the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles went out in the '80s...how have they survived this long? Or...are they making a come back? ACK!
I was so excited to give them our gift! We got them BIG WHEELS!!!! Yay! They have their own "bikes" now. They were both super excited about them and even went for a spin around the court even though it was starting to rain a bit. Can't wait 'til better weather for all three of my goofballs to be out riding their bikes! It's great to be three!

No comments: