Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2007. How's it been so far? Mine? Pretty fine, thanks. I think I'm just getting way too old for the "Stay up 'til midnight" thing. We had a lovely dinner last night after putting the kids to bed. They dined on Kraft macaroni and cheese, while we feasted on steak (filet mignon for me, NY Strip steak for Robin), lobster tails and shrimp. Oh, ya, there was salad, but honestly, I didn't have any. Ooops! I had two glasses of White Zinfendel and was zonked. When did I get so pathetic? ~sigh~ Oh, well. I never have been the drinking and partying kind. Guess last night proved it!

Today I managed to get enough laundry done to get us through a short work week. Whoohooo! How sad is it that I wait until the day before I have to go to work to get it done? I also managed to organized all my loose photos into photo boxes. One for each of the kids, one for family pictures and one with all the negatives. I also sorted through the pictures and pulled the ones I need to 'catch up' on the kids' scrapbooks. Let's just say Robin's going to be thrilled I won't be putting in a picture order in for a very, very long time!

We just basically hung out today. Nothing fancy, but it was nice. Kids all had a nice day, Robin and I did as well. I'm just content tonight. A good way to start 2007, I guess.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. I hope 2007 brings nothing but the best to everyone!

No comments: