Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's Day with the one you love. We've done nothing really special to mark the day. Robin bought everyone some sweet Valentine's Day cards and gave them out to us this morning. I, on the other hand, completely fumbled this holiday. When did it become the 14th already? Isn't it still January. Ya. My poor hubby has no card, but I'll figure out a way to make it up to him later. :D

Kids were completely hopped up on sugar and excitement with their respective Valentine's Day parties at Kindergarten and Preschool. Everyone was very excited about opening their cards from friends, indulging in the treats that were put in their bags and making mommy nuts by the time bedtime arrived. Thankfully, they're all tucked into bed sleeping off the sugar high.

I got a couple of Valentine's from my students today. That was really sweet. I even got some chocolates from a 7th grade boy in my first period. How cute is that? He's one of the sweetest kids! Overall, today was a blurr and I'll be happy this weekend to take some time with my family and really show them how much I love them.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :)

1 comment:

Suzy said...

It sounds like you had a great V-day!! I was busy...home and then school. In the middle and all around was T and his strep throat. What a wonderful way to celebrate. Needless to say, we're waiting until this weekend to bake our Vday cookies so the kids can help. Happy Valentine's Day.