Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Please Tell Me It's Not Just My Husband...

who can do laundry, load/unload the dishwasher but not know where any of it goes once it's done? Because if someone else chimes in with the same observations as me, I won't feel so annoyed at Robin right now.

He's been home this week and he's been fantastic about getting things done. Laundry, dishes, heck, he's even made dinner. Problem? I go to the bedroom to find a pile of my clothes on the bed. They were folded eatly and waiting for me. Into the kitchen I go; a pile of neatly folded dish towels waiting to be put away beside a pile of "tupperware" that wasn't in the cupboard that was less than two feet away.

Dang! When I do dishes or laundry all of it is put away. Not just mine. ALL of it. Seriously, how difficult is it to open a couple more drawers and put the stuff away?

Argh!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I've had that experience. I always felt like leaving those piles said, "Tadaaaaaa........look what I did!" :S

Suzy said...

I think you may have better luck teaching the kids to speak Chinese.

Anonymous said...

I've said "open the cabinets/drawers and look around" about a million times here.