Monday, August 04, 2008

You Know What Sucks?

When you get on a decent exercise kick before vacation, swear up and down you're going to continue it while on vacation, go to alllll the trouble of packing up your exercise tapes and dumb bells only to find that the one and only vcr in the house has gone kaput.

Know what's worse?

Coming home, procraste about exercise for the week and then decide a week later to actually start. Dayum! I had actually built some strength before heading up to Canada and now I'm waaaaaayyyyy back at square one.

It just sucks.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Hmmm, what you did sounds pretty typical. I hope you get back in a routine and before you know it you'll have the strength back. BTW, where did you find room for weights when packing??? I barely had room for the family to fit in, much less my running shoes.

Suzy said...

BTW, LOVE the new countdown!

Miss French Jessica said...

Hey Suzy! Ya, I know it's typical; just disappointing and disappointed in myself. Oh well. Restart is all I can do so that's what I'll do!

I only take 2-5 lb weights with me so they're not too bad and the tapes/dvds go in my luggage. I only take enough clothes to get through about 4-5 days as I have access to a washer and dryer. Usually we're ok, but we're also packing our van to gills it seems!

I LOVE my new HP countdown ticker! I'm so excited to have it and I CAN'T wait for the movie to come out! :D