Monday, May 12, 2008

I Think I Need To Kick It Into Panic Mode...

I had to push Maddy's birthday party up to 10:30 a.m. this Sunday as opposed to 2 p.m. like we'd originally planned because my neice is starring in Annie Jr at 2:30p.m. and we've gotta go (well, ok, not gotta, but seeing as Robin is her godfather and I asked her to be my flower girl when we were married...well, we gotta go!).

Maddy requested a flower cake. I want to try my hand at marshmellow fondant and then decorate it with cut out flowers. I can ice a cake, but I just don't have the patience for it and unfortunately, no matter what I've tried, I can not get a caked iced without crumbs everywhere. I haven't started that by the way.

I need to get her her bike for her birthday...not sure when we'll do that. I also need to get my menu set; although I have a good idea of what we'll serve and I need to clean. While my house isn't a pit, it does need a bit of a clean.

I have a housewarming party to go to Saturday night and tomorrow night I need to get Maddy to David's Bridal to get a flower girl dress picked out. She was asked to be the flowergirl in our nephew's wedding on June 21st. Ya, nothing like last minute plans, but seeing as my sister-in-law could use something positive to focus on, this is not such a bad thing.

I apparently don't have enough on my plate because I haven't hit "Panic" on the crazy meter that usually runs my life.

No comments: