My allergies have kicked in full-force the past couple of days. My Zyrtec isn't doing much to keep me from having a stuffy nose and sinuses that are out of control. Let's not even talk about the dry, itchy eyes.
I woke up this morning with a monster headache because of my sinuses and my jaw hurting like crazy because my nose was so stuffed last night, I wound up breathing through my mouth instead of my nose. My throat hurts and so do my ears. I have a feeling I may have an ear infection; although I'm guessing it has little to do with my allergies.
I hate pollen. Stupid sinuses make it hard to enjoy one of the first beautiful Spring days we've had around here. Makes me wish for the rain. Maybe I should move to Seattle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hear you...although my sinuses don't react to the pollen, just everything else. It may sound strange, but have you tried a nettle pot? I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using one when needed. I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment