I will be the first to admit I don't follow politics all that closely. I fear I'm becoming much more like my father in that regard; I know that whoever next gets into the White House is probably going to mess things up worse than they are now regardless of their political affiliation. I can't vote in the U.S. so maybe my opinion would change if I could actually cast a vote. To be honest, this whole electoral system, delegates, super delegates is enough to make my head spin. I'm used to the parliamentary system . It just makes more sense to me; but I gather that's neither here nor there as I can't vote anyway.
I just wish Ms. Clinton would decide enough's enough and throw in the towel. I'm sooooooo tired of watching her and Mr. Obama still going at it after months and months and months of campaigning. I'm so very tired of it. Heck, there's been so much focus on him, I've completely forgotten that very soon there will be a deluge of t.v. spots dedicated to the General Election in November. That'll start, what, like June 6th? I don't think I can handle much more of this. Does anyone even remember who the Republican candidate is at this point with all the media attention on Clinton and Obama? I mean, I get why there is, but this has been dragged on for far too long.
I'm tired. Isn't Ms. Clinton?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment