My back finally feels much more "normal" than it has since Thursday's disaster. Thank goodness. It still hurts, but not nearly as badly as it did previously. I can actually walk like a normal human being and not wince when I bend over. Now I just need to get a physical therapy appointment set up. When I saw the doctor on Friday (I'd planned to go for other, unrelated issues), he put in a referral so I should be good to go. Can't wait...ha!
Other news from me? Not a whole heck of a lot. I'm a boring person right now. I have three class sets of tests to grade and I'm so not in the mood to grade. Blech. I'm hoping to get some time in class tomorrow to get a good start on the first couple of pages done. I have ZERO desire or energy to do any of this after the whole "pickup the kids, prep dinner while helping Maddy with her homework and keeping the boys from killing each other, eat dinner, make lunches, clean up the dinner dishes, bathe the kids, get 'em into pj's, read a story...or two...or three, kiss and hug and lay the blanket over them for the night" routine. I'm poop-ed!
I need to get these graded asap though 'cause I've got 45 projects coming in tomorrow from my Level 2 class and two class sets of tests I'll have to grade over the weekend as the kids in Level 2 will have their unit test on Friday. Good grief, I need to get off the computer and grade!
Some days the routine of life and job just sucks. Today's one of those days. :S
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad your back is better! I KNOW back pain...it sucks!
Post a Comment