or "National Blog Posting Month". I think I'm crazy; but I'm going to try to do this during official "NaBloPoMo" month which is November. Yes, I do realize that my "Photo a Day" extravaganza in August completely crumbled in about oh...five posts total (if even that!), but I'm hoping I'll have much more to say in November than I did in August.
Just think of all the hot topics: my students making me nuts, cabin fever, colder weather, my children making me run for the hills, the turning, falling leaves that wreak havoc on the local driving conditions, Thanksgiving, recipes. Ok; I may or may not hit upon all of those topics, but it will be a nice list to refer back to when, inevitably, I'll become creatively blocked and need to make my entry on time.
Check back with me often for updates on my "Wild and crazy" life (HA! I wish!). This should be an interesting experiment! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment