Saturday, April 05, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have a feeling this weekend is going to whip by without me getting a chance to rest and recharge. It's already five in the afternoon, and I just managed to sit down to blog. Today's been especially hectic because we've had to fit in a bunch of stuff.

Robin had to take his car for a free (thank goodness!) check-up/tune-up. I had to organize my coupons, write my shopping list and make my way to the commissary for my once every sixish weeks big grocery run. I didn't get out the door 'til about 11:30...later than I normally like to go. I got home around 3 p.m. I just finished putting the groceries away and reorganizing the pantries and freezer. They were a bit of a mess.

Tonight, I'm meeting up with the ladies from my now-defunct book club (not like we ever really discussed books anyway! We usually just chatted about life etc.) for dinner at a really nice local restaurant called the Black Market. I have a feeling we'll be eating really well tonight and I won't be home 'til late--at least for me.

Tomorrow, unfortunately, will be my "catch up and grade" day. Blah. I'm not looking forward to it, but it needs to get done. Report card grades are due by the end of the day on Monday and I've got about 8 million things I need to get done on Monday as well. Oh, well. Hopefully it will rain tomorrow so I won't feel so badly as I grade and watch/listen to a movie.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: