I leave for Quebec tomorrow evening. In fact, at this time tomorrow, I'll be on a bus heading north with 3 other adults and 48 7th and 8th grade students...and I'm totally calm.
Last time we went (2 years ago) I was a bundle of stress--last minute phone calls and papers to look over, packing, preparing...a nightmare. Tonight, I'm calm. My bag is basically packed (just have to wait to put in my shampoo and hairdryer in the morning), my lessons are planned and all my things are ready to go.
I wonder if I'm forgetting something. Being this calm isn't normal or "natural" for me. I'm just hoping I don't get all the way there and realize I've forgotten something important. :S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You've had two more years of life experience, growing, and learning to become more organized. You've got it all down and you do a great job! Good for you, having everything so well-organized that you can feel this calm!! Excellent job!! Have a wonderful trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
(((((((hugs)))))))
~ Cyn <3
Good luck!
Post a Comment