Saturday, April 19, 2008

Paint, Paint and More Paint!

I spent today helping a friend paint her new yarn studio. She has a thriving yarn business...so successful she's outgrowing her home operation and has moved into a warehouse space. Unfortunately, the warehouse space needs some sprucing up!

A few weeks ago, we choose colors for her space. There are several rooms in this space and no color limitations! Yay!!! The colors are fun and vibrant. Very creative and inspiring--exactly what you need when creating new color ways.

Today, we primed and painted. I love the colors up on the walls. It's not quite done but there's been a decent start. I can't wait for it to be all done and see it. It's going to look amazing!

1 comment:

FlipFlop Mom said...

I LOVE paint!! It can do so much to anything!!! What a great friend you are to help out!!!! It sounds like FUN!!