Tonight was our parent meeting for our Quebec trip. Unfortunately, not all the parents came. Fortunately, those who did were friendly and receptive to all the information we crammed into an hour's presentation. It went well, but I'm pooped!
After the meeting, I swung over to TJMaxx to pick up some bedding I put on layaway for Maddy. It took longer to get an employee to come to layaway than it did to actually conduct the transaction. I was not overly impressed, but I think I got a fairly good deal on it. Just over $100 for 8 pieces and she's going to just love it.
I wish I could link a picture to it online, but no google search seems to bring it up. I'll take a picture of it later, but it's adorable. Pink and white, toile and polka dots and ballerinas galore. Maddy will be in her glory when we give it to her at her birthday in May. I plan to paint her room to "go" with the new bedding. I can't wait to take her to choose her favorite paint color and go to town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment