Wow! I have finally gotten tagged to do a meme from my bloggin' friend Suzy The theme of today's meme is to tell 7 random things about myself.
Ok...here goes:
1. I once got boy's pj's for Christmas 'cause dad had been laid-off and mom was the only bread winner. I never told my mom I knew why I only got the boy's pjs.
2. I wanted my daughter's name to be Elizabeth.
3. I've considered going back to school to become a speech pathologist, but I'm too lazy right now.
4. I split my best cords at the roller-rink when I was in 7th grade. Mortified doesn't even express how I felt.
5. I used to love exercising. That was a really looooong time ago, though.
6. I make the best spaghetti sauce. :) Just ask my family! ;)
7. I am enjoying blogging more than I thought I would.
Thanks for the tag, Suzy! It was fun! :D
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment