I've often wondered how the Sorting Hat would have sorted me if I were a Hogwarts student. I did a little googling and came across this quiz. According to the quiz, I'm:

Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?
I knew I wouldn't be a Gryffindor or a Slytherin. In fact, I actually thought I'd be a Ravenclaw. Apparently, I was only one point off from being sorted to Ravenclaw, but alas, Hufflepuff House is where I would be spending my time at Hogwarts.
I think it suits me fine!


4 comments:
I am a Hufflepuff as well. Must be why we're friends!
Hey Roomie! I'm a Hufflepuff too.
I can see that!
Hey, will you come and read to Andrew? We started reading the series out loud last August. All that out loud reading is going to be the death of me! We're 200 pages into "Order of the Phoenix" and wondering whether we can finish all 870-odd pages before school starts 8/11 -- ugh!
So do you think all the movies are okay for the kids to view?
Holly, I'd love to read the books to Andrew! ;) I'm actually trying to plow through the Little House books we have before I start the HP books with Maddy.
I think the first 3 films are fine. Four isn't horrid and neither is five, but they do get more intense and "scarey" so if Andrew has issues with that, I wouldn't let him watch it. Apparently my children are void of emotion as they haven't had any issues with watching any of the films. Granted, they haven't really sat down and watched the entire thing in one shot. Their attention span isn't that long, but they have seen the scarier parts and haven't been freaked out.
Post a Comment