Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's The First Day Of Summer

and it is Justin and Aliya's wedding day! Maddy is so excited to be their flower girl and walk down the aisle tossing petals as she goes. She was very excited to get to Aunt Crystal's house to get her hair done and change into her dress.

I curled her hair myself. The ozone will have to forgive me for all the aerosol hairspray I used to keep her hair in place. I have to say, for a novice like me; her hair looked pretty darn good! Not to mention it needs to stay looking nice all afternoon. With the way that child moves, I would not be surprised to know I used up half a can of hairspray.

Here's a preview of our little flower girl. More updates tomorrow of the bride, groom, bridesmaids and ushers. Oh, and of course, the wedding.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aaaw, she's beautiful! Great job with her hair.