of the craziness that is my downstairs, but I seriously do not have access to the computer down there. I can't upload my photos to the laptop because I can't find the cord (ok, I'm trying to get more organized...). So, I'm sorry to report, no photos for the moment. I will get them up the second I can make a path to the desk with the other computer, ok?
I finished painting Maddy's room. Holy moly, the pink in there is pretty dark, but it will match her new comforter almost exactly, so I'm not too upset. I still need to paint her dresser as the kids decided to use it as their art canvas...sigh... I'm still debating whether I'll do some stenciling on her wall like I did last time. Last time I painted pretty ballerinas along the perimeter of her room. It was a cute boarder. This time, she wants words like "ballet" on her wall going around as a boarder. I'm not sure I'm up to it though. We'll have to see. If you know of a good font I could use to make a stencil from, I'd appreciate it.
So, tonight I'm just vegging in front of the t.v. as Robin's gone to volleyball. Have a good night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment