Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Be It Ever So Humble

there's no place like home.

We're back. We left for our epic journey back home at 3 a.m. and returned about an hour ago. I'm tired, but I have unpacked our bags, thrown a load of laundry in and tried to get the kids to pick up the pig stye that is their toys all over the floor. It's amazing how much damage three kids can do in less than an hour.

Robin's picking something up at the grocery store for dinner. He's got an idea in mind and I just don't want to know what it is, to be honest. I'm too tired to care. Hopefully, we'll get the kids in bed at a decent hour so I can snooze some, too.

Tomorrow will be crazy cleaning day. My house is a pit. I left with not much time to clean before we left and it's looking in dire need of a good cleaning. Welcome home to me, huh? :S

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Welcome Home.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all made it home safe and sound!