Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sometimes I Wish I Were A Man

Men tend to, generally speaking of course, be able to move past emotional things a little easier than women. I'm not necessarily talking terrible, life changing emotional things, but the little things that eventually mount up with women and drive them batty.

I'm feeling really emotional about some things going on in my life with a group of wonderfully diverse, intelligent, special women. I don't want to lose any of their friendships as I value all of them more than I can express. The problem is, I think we are sometimes our own worst enemies in the way we deal with our emotions, hurts-real or perceived.

I hope whatever our issues are, we can discuss, converse, listen, appreciate, examine our own values and move forward. It means too much to me to let these friendships falter without giving it my all. I hope we all move forward down a positive path.

1 comment:

All Things Domestic said...

Big hugs to you!!