My biggest food temptation are sweets. I can pass a bowl of potato chips, dip, nuts, pretty much anything else but sweets. I recognize this and limit what I have in the house. Unfortunately, I have found I have no resistance when it comes to Doritos.
I love Doritos! Holy moly, I could eat a bag without even thinking about it. It can't be any flavor of Doritos, though. It must be a bag of the orignal nacho flavor. None of that cool ranch craziness. I love the orangey goodness and crunch that comes from those chemical laden orange triangles.
I thought I could handle a small bowl of them. Apparently, I was wrong. I want more. Stupid Doritos! Now I am going to have to ban them from my house as I have no self-control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
HA!! I'm with you... I can pass the chips, nuts, etc.. but give me a good ole sweet.. and I'm hooked..!! However I secretly love FRITOS!! and when I was pregnant 18 years ago.. ( wow) I craved fritos dipped in chocolate frosting.. bad huh???
If you're interested, I have a fantastic dip that is awesome with original Nacho Cheese Doritos. Just let me know! [insert smiley with devil horns]
~ Cyn <3
Hmmm, I hate Doritos. However, I can't handle any amount of Pringles. Once I start, I won't quit. They've been banned from my house. G/l banning the food.
Post a Comment