Saturday, March 08, 2008

Stupid Squirrels!

They're at it again! Last April, I posted about their destruction to my patio furniture in this post. They're at it AGAIN!

Here's the proof:



ARGH! What the HECK!?! Stupid squirrels! Looks like we're going to have to buy all new seat cushions. I hope they sell them separately from the chairs or we're in trouble!

Yes, the squirrels in our neighborhood are sleeping cozy tonight! ~sigh~

4 comments:

CzaMama said...

That totally sucks! This is a big reason why we bring our cushions into the garage each fall.

Suzy said...

Ugh, so sorry! Have to admit, we have squirrels...but it is the chipmunks and moles that are our problem.

Hippy Goodwife said...

wow, I have never seen this, even with our very urban squirrels. Did they do it last year too? Is there somewhere else you can store them?

Miss French Jessica said...

They did this last April and unfortunately, I have no storage space in my house. I need to declutter and get a shed or something outside. Unfortunately, our HOA forbids sheds, so we'll have to go with something from the "rubbermaid outdoors" collection that won't be as obvious. Yes, our urban squirrels are totally agressive. Either that or we have the best cushion filling 'evah! Maybe that's what it is...designer cushion filling... sigh...