that I have a picked-up house now.
This morning I had grand plans of dropping the boys off at daycare (we pay whether the kids go or not and our sitter was looking forward to seeing them today after not seeing them for a week) and take Maddy to run some errands. I was going to get some groceries and then make a Target run.
I got the kids all dressed, jackets on and at the front door. I dug through my jacket pockets to discover I didn't have my keys. I spent the next three hours searching for them. I picked up everything, put things back where they belong and organized a bunch of miscellaneous items but still couldn't find them.
In desperation, I figured I'd clean out the van from our trip home from Canada. As I was grabbing the last Dorito from the floor of the van, my eyes caught the glint of silver. VOILA! My keys!
At least the house and van are picked up...sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It's always the last spot...
Post a Comment