Today's high was somewhere in the 30s. OUCH! That's cold for here in November. This is more common during late December. Damn Global Warming and that Alberta Clipper! Grrr!
This change in weather is killing me. It's like the cold seeps into all my joint and muscles and I'm hurting right now. It takes a lot of effort to stand after a day of work and right about now, I want to collapse in a heap after getting the kids off to bed. I'm 37 years old and I feel 97. It really sucks and I hope I start feeling better soon. I don't want to take any medication right now; I'm hoping I'll bounce back. We shall see.
One plus side to the weather? It gives me a good excuse to "nest" and knit/craft. It also gives me a good reason to wear my new, ultra cool, ultra soft and comfy new scarf. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment