or going crazy trying to get some prep work done so Thanksgiving dinner goes fairly smoothly. Maddy's having her tonsils out on Wednesday and will be kept overnight. I suspect I won't be home on Thanksgiving Day until noon time. I need my pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving! It isn't Thanksgiving without it. So, tonight is "prep" night. I managed to get my pumpkin pies and apple crisp made (no one really like apple pie, so I make the crisp). They're in the oven baking as I type up this entry. Tomorrow I'll probably prep the veggies Robin will need for the stuffing etc. on Thursday. I'm not quite sure what else I'll prep...maybe the sweet potatoes? I'm not sure. Regardless, tomorrow will probably be pretty busy getting stuff together for our overnight stay after the tonsils come out.
As I was getting things ready in the kitchen, the boys came up with the Indian headressess they
made at preschool today along with their necklaces and asked to have their pictures snapped. They both insisted that they not wear their shirts...I guess they want to be "authentic"? Maddy, of course, had to join in on the fun and wrapped herself in a Washington Redskins blanket.
made at preschool today along with their necklaces and asked to have their pictures snapped. They both insisted that they not wear their shirts...I guess they want to be "authentic"? Maddy, of course, had to join in on the fun and wrapped herself in a Washington Redskins blanket. Ok...sounds like the pies are done! Gotta go!


No comments:
Post a Comment