Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Things Happening In Three's

You know when you're having one of those periods in your life when everything is going along swimmingly and then BAM! Things start going not so swimmingly? Yep. That's where I'm at right now.

The first issue I'm having is that for some reason a debt collection agency wants us to settle a T-Mobile bill. Problem? We never have been and now never will be, a T-Mobile customer. Robin's name is on the bill. Why? Dunno. Now we have to argue with the stupid collection agency about this and I'm PISSED OFF! I swear if this affects our credit I will be livid!

Issue number 2: not really an issue so much as a minor annoyance. I went to look in the fridge this morning for some celery to make a dish and didn't have any. Seriously? Celery? It's kind of a necessary ingredient for the recipe, so this afternoon, I go to the grocery store to get celery. There's a Starbucks kiosk in there as well. I have a gift card. I decide to get a small (oh, excuse me; "tall") latte. As I'm doing the express checkout (behind a woman who was in a snit because I scanned my three items before she was done bagging her million items), I feel something warm on my foot. Yup. My latte completely tipped over and poured onto the ground. My coffee was totally gone and I got maybe 2 sips. Grrr!

Then, as I'm leaving Michaels; because we all know I need more Christmas stamps like I need a hole in the head (not that that stopped me of course!), I realize I forgot to pick up a feminine hygeine product I need. Like...right now. Thankfully, there's a Target in the same shopping center. Unfortunately, I get a newbie male cashier as I'm checking out. Sigh. Ya. That was fun. Especially since I started digging through my coat pocket for the crumpled up dollar bills that were in there and kinda shoved them over to him. I was, as I like to say, not so "tres cool" at Target.

Now that I've had the three things happen; do you think I can back to my normal life?

2 comments:

Crafty P said...

sounds like a terrible, no good, very bad day. however, I must say, your knitting is very nice. I do not think I knew you were a knitter! where pray tell, do you find the time?

Suzy said...

I hope that today goes better! Although, I do disagree with the celery - it never enters my house unless absolutely necessary.